This image of the plaster model
is provided courtesy of the Cleveland Museum of Art Archives.
This plaque was made with funding from the Public Works of Art Project following the Great Depression and designed for the Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Cleveland, Ohio. A plaster cast of this plaque was exhibited at the Cleveland Museum of Art’s Exhibition of the Public Works of Art Project in March 1934. The current location of the completed bronze plaque is unknown.